Friday, January 29, 2010

Minor set back...

Sadly, I was stricken with what I am pretty sure was the Swine Flu; considering it was by far the worst flu I have ever endured. Needless to say I have not been able to do my workouts very well. I tried yoga a couple nights ago, but I couldn't last very long, and last night I did some light weight lifting. Tonight however was Plyometrics, which is a lot of leg work and jumping around.
The flu must have really drained my strength because I was pretty tired half way through the work out.
So don't count on high numbers from me this week. However I have already noticed a thinning effect in Josh, and both of us feel great...now that the flu is gone that is. And really, if Josh and I are doing our job right, we should in fact be GAINING weight rather then losing, since there should be muscle building going on. So here is to hoping that we can stay at the bottom of the list! :) Except for I have no need to bulk up so hopefully I'm not gaining too much ;)
I'm back in the game!!!

No comments: