Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pound for Pound Challenge

I meant to mention this at the beginning of our challenge, so I apologize for being two weeks late.

If you haven't visited the "Pound for Pound" site yet, I encourage you to click on the link to the right. The Biggest Loser show is encouraging America to shed pounds to feed the hungry. In short, for every pound you pledge to lose, a pound of food will be donated. The only cost you pay is the weight you're already wanting to get rid of.
So I too, encourage each of you to set a goal and make a pledge for the pound for pound challenge. It is very easy to do!

Oh... the Pound for Pound challenge ends shortly before our family challenge ends. So please pledge what you think you'll lose by June 30, 2010.

3 comments:

Park avenue said...

Way to go Brad!! I thought for sure Kristin would beat us with her advantage of nursing. but you said "forget that, I have no shame, you're off the #1 spot!!"

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

Congratulations everyone! No one was in the negative this week.
Mom

Jon, Kristin, and the kiddos said...

Great job Brad! You took me out of first and lost a higher percentage than last time!
Good job to everyone! Lets all keep it up!